We commit ourselves to total customer care by delivering world-class products and services.
To be an international pharmaceutical organization of repute known for quality & ethics.
An ideal organization facilitates participation and involvement of each of its members in various decision making processes. It not just leads to commitment but also ensures ownership of the end result by each member. Team to us is something that facilitates mutual brainstorming resulting in accomplishing the assigned task.
OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGIC POLICIES
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system
- The development of novel methods in order to follow the needs of customers and users and to build competitiveness
- To maintain quality of the products in accordance with the highest quality criteria
- To promote the invention of innovative management, creativity and efficiency
- Strengthening the competitiveness
- To reduce risks in all stages of the production process, development, planning and on impact of financial risk
- To commit our users and customers to the long-term partnership promotion of our products and services.
- To Provide a high level of professional and business success, and to gradually achieve efficiency with excellence
- To provide a comprehensive supply of products for maintaining and improving health, also with development and production of our own products of the highest quality customized for the end users
KEY INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY :
- Company Name : Medicamen Organics Limited
- Regd. And Corporate Office : 10, Community Centre No.2, Ashok Vihar Phase-II, Delhi-110052 (INDIA)
- Phone : 011-27430249
- Fax : 011-27138171
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.mediorganics.in
- Tin No. Delhi : 07860215436
- Tin No. Haridwar : 05006220926
- Activity : Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical formulations / Nutraceuticals
- Ownership : 100% closely held public limited company
- Founded : 15th March, 1995
- Start of Production : 01.04.2002
- Share of Capital : INR 2 Million.
- Size : SME
- Number of Employees : 140
GMP Licence : a) Manufacturing of tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Ointments & Lotions of Non-Betalactum nature.
b) Manufacturing and packing of Nutraceuticals and Food supplements.